Novia University of Applied Sciences welcomes students from partner institutions to apply as exchange students to any of our degree programmes, located at the different campuses.
Application forms and deadlines
General application deadlines:
- 1 May for the autumn semester
- 1 November for the spring semester
Nomination deadlines (for International Coordinators):
- 15 April for the autumn semester
- 15 October for the spring semester
Please send the nomination by email to Katja Bonäs (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your student is planning to study in Vaasa or Jakobstad and to Isabelle Bonnet (email@example.com) if your student is planning to study in Turku or Raseborg. Please send the name of the student, his/her email address, the Degree Programme at Novia in which s/he wants to study and planned period of stay.
- ECTS application form (please fill in electronically)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) e.g. Europass
- Learning Agreement (to be filled in online, please see instructions below)
Online Learning Agreement:
All Erasmus+ students should use the Online Learning agreement. Step by step instructions:
1. Register with the portal or app.
2. Fill in all the mandatory fields about you, your home institution and the receiving institution (Novia UAS). Note! You find Novia UAS under the official name in Swedish: Ab Yrkeshögskolan vid Åbo Akademi.
3. Choose the courses at Novia UAS, and insert them into Proposed Mobility Programme Table A.
4. Insert in Table B how your courses at Novia UAS will be recognized at your home institution.
5. Sign and send the document.
Please note that there are specific deadlines and application procedures for practice placements in Nursing and the European Project Semester (EPS). More information and application forms are found below.
Students applying to the degree programme in Fine Arts or Media culture are requested to send their portfolios (preferably as a link to a website).
Application for a practice placement in Nursing
The deadline for applications for Nursing students wishing to have a practice placement is 1 March for the autumn term and 1 October for the spring term. Please fill in the ECTS Application form and the form Application for a practice placement in Nursing in Vaasa OR Turku. Send the forms by email to the International Co-ordinator in Vaasa if you wish to have a placement in Vaasa and to the International Co-ordinator in Turku if you wish to have a placement in Turku.
|Application for a practice placement in Vaasa||Application for a practice placement in Turku
|Health regulations in Vaasa|
|Hälsokrav för nordiska studerande||
NB! The Doctor's Statement and documents required in the health regulations have to be sent in only after you have been accepted for an exchange
International project studies: European Project Semester (EPS)
The application deadline for EPS is 1 November for the spring term and 1 May for the autumn term. For more information about EPS and the application procedure please visit the following website.
Please fill in and send your application form, CV, transcript of records and other required documents to the International Co-ordinator in Vaasa if you apply for studies at the campus in Vaasa or Jakobstad and to the International Co-ordinator in Turku if you apply for studies at the campus in Turku or Raseborg.
The applications will then be passed on to the appropriate degree programmes.
If required, please apply for visa or residence permit as soon as you have received your letter of acceptance.
The address to the International Co-ordinator in Vaasa is:
Novia University of Applied Sciences
P. O. Box 6
Phone +358 (0)50 5247282
The address to the International Co-ordinator in Turku is:
Novia University of Applied Sciences
Phone +358 (0)44 7623127