|Course-specific competence: ||After completing the course, the student|
- is able to function in a constructive manner, and to fortify his/her skills and ability to pliably influence the educational and learning process
- is able to adapt subject knowledge and different pedagogical and didactic theories, and to try different methods and frameworks for group instruction
- is able to realize teaching on an appropriate level, with adapted and varied material and content
- is able to cooperate and collaborate, and has knowledge of factors affecting the teacher and the profession
- is able to, in collaboration with fellow students and the tutor, reflect reflect upon teaching, the role of the teacher, students, and group dynamics.