|Module-specific competence: ||The goal of this module is that the student:|
- have an insight into their future work tasks within social services, and are familiar with the qualifications and skills that are needed in the field.
- are familiar with the goals, tasks and importance of the social services, as part of social politics.
- are familiar with the organization, principles and branches of the social services.
- are familiar with the goals and methods of the social services, and are able to analyze social problems on different levels, as well as increase their preparedness for client work.
- get acquainted with the ethical principles of the social area.