|Course-specific competence: ||The goals of this course are that the students:|
- are familiar with the principles of nursing and have an ability to apply these in caring environments.
- realize the importance of aceptics and have the ability to supervise and develop the aseptic techniques.
- command working positions and transfers.
- have the prerequisites to understand how illnesses and injuries affect a person's physiology and health.
- are able to identify the patient's/client's needs for immediate first aid and understand the importance of the vital functions. They are, through simple measures, able to uphold these functions.
- are familiar with the main principles of the subsequent measures of first aid, as well as the organization of the population protection in our country.