|Name: ||Law and Legislation in Working Life|
|Extent of studies: ||3|
|Rekommenderad studiegång (SP): ||Year 1: Year 2: Year 3: 3 Year 4: Year 5: |
|Course-specific competence: ||The student|
- is aware of social possibilities to influence, which may develop his/her own branch
- is familiar with modes of operations in working life and can act in a working community.
- is familiar with and conforms to Law and Legislation in working life.
- is familiar with the main principles of an organisation´s operation and management and has readiness to lead work.
- knows the social and economic connections within organisations operating in hes/her own branch.
- is able to evaluate operations of the working community and plan, organise and develop operations in variable situations in working life.
|Course-specific competence (file): |
|Language of instruction: ||Svenska|
|Administering Degree Programme: |