Apply for Bachelor
Information about the application process 2022 will be published in September/October 2021
We offer the following Bachelor/undergraduate degree programmes. Read more below!
Health and Welfare
- Bachelor of Health Care, Nursing, 210 ECTS/3,5 years, full-time studies, Vaasa
Technology and Seafaring
- Bachelor of Maritime Management, Maritime Management, Captain, 270 ECTS/4,5 years, full-time studies, Turku
- Bachelor of Maritime Management, Maritime Management, Captain, 270 ECTS/4,5 years, part-time studies, Turku
- Bachelor of Engineering, Maritime Technology, 270 ECTS/4,5 years, full-time studies, Turku
- Bachelor of Engineering, Energy Technology, 240 ECTS/2 years, full-time studies, Vaasa Notice! Eligibility criteria: 120 ECTS of previous university level studies in a relevant field.
- Bachelor of Natural Resources, Sustainable Coastal Management, 240 ECTS/2 years,
full-time studies, Raasepori Notice! Eligibility criteria: 120 ECTS of previous university level studies in a relevant field.
- Bachelor of Culture and Arts, Fine Arts, 240 ECTS/4 years, part-time studies, Pietarsaari
Application Process 2022
1) Apply online at studyinfo.fi
Submit your application online at www.studyinfo.fi during Joint application to Higher Education, spring 2022, 5-19 January 2022 at 3 pm (Finnish time)
2) Upload attachments
Upload your application attachments in the online application form no later than 26 January 2022 at 3 pm (Finnish time).
3) Wait for your invitation e-mail to the entrance examination
Invitations to the entrance examinations are sent by e-mail from 28 January 2022 at the earliest. Check your e-mail regularly, including your spam and junk folders.
4) Entrance examinations
Prepare for the entrance examinations that will be held in Finland and/or online in February-March 2022. To be considered for admission, you must participate in the entrance examinations.
5) Results available from the end of March
Wait for the decision on student admission to be published in studyinfo.fi. The results will be published continuously from the end of March, however at the latest 3 June 2022.
6) Wait for ALL your results to be published
Please notice that you can only accept one study place per semester in Finland even if you are offered multiple study places. Accepting a study place is binding and cannot be changed. Read more about the provision at studyinfo.fi
7) Accepted student?
Remember to accept your study place in the studyinfo service and follow the given instructions. Studies begin in August/September 2022, exact dates will be published later on. Our offer package for new students is available at Information for new students.
Did you find us after the application period?
Our Open UAS is open to everyone. You can study courses from our Bachelor degree curricula as an open student (non-degree studies). You can complete courses while waiting for the next application for degree studies.