Fee-paying students at Novia UAS can apply for scholarships at Novia UAS. The application for scholarships is open
1-15 May. Only current students of Novia UAS paying tuition fees are eligible to apply for the scholarships offered. The scholarships are granted retroactively based on the number of credits completed at Novia UAS. The credits must be completed at Novia UAS and be registered in the student register. Only the completed credits will be considered, no other factors will affect the scholarship.
Criteria for scholarships
- To apply for the scholarship you must be a current fee-paying student at Novia UAS.
- If you are a full-time Bachelor level student completing a 3½-4½ year programme you are expected to complete at least 55 credits/academic year. During the first academic year only the autumn semester will be considered, studies should be completed according to the current offered courses in the individual study plan at a normal pace (1 August - 31 December). During the following academic year(s) the previous academic year will be considered as well as the current autumn semester.
- If you are a part-time Master level student completing a 60 credit programme in two years, it is expected that you complete 27 credits/academic year.
- If you are a full-time Master level student completing a 60 credit programme it is expected that you complete at least 55 credits/academic year.
- If you are a part-time Master level student completing a 90 credit prorgramme in 2 years is expected that you complete at least 40 credits/academic year.
All students that have applied for scholarships within the application period that fulfill the above mentioned criteria will be granted scholarships. The scholarship amounts to 50 % of the tuition fee. Also graduated students that have been paying fees at Novia UAS can apply for the scholarship retroactively.
- 1) Apply between 1 - 15 May
- 2) Wait for the decision from the scholarship committee
- 3) Scholarships are granted/paid before 1 September which is the deadline for the next tuition fee payment
If you are not entitled to student financial aid, or scholarships intended for tuition fee paying students at Novia, there might be other scholarships available. Here are some possibilities: scholarshipportal.eu.
Please note that grants and scholarships over 1000€ has to be informed to the tax authorities. Please contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information