Applying to Novia UAS is possible mainly through the joint application for degree programmes at higher education institutions in Finland. The application should be submitted online at www.studyinfo.fi during the application period. After submitting the application online, the applicant should upload the required application attachments in the online application form. The application and uploaded attachments will be checked by the admissions services. All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility and meet the requirements will be invited to the entrance examinations.
International student admission is based only on success in entrance examinations. The entrance examinations are compulsory and will be arranged in Finland 2020 for all degree programmes. Some degree programmes also arrange entrance examinations abroad.
1. Submit your application online at www.studyinfo.fi during the first application period 8 January - 22 January 2020 at 3 pm
2. Upload your application attachments in the online application form no later than 29 January 2020 at 3 pm. Please check the programme-specific deadlines for submission of pre-task when applying to a Master degree programme!
3. Wait an invitation to the entrance examinations.
4. Prepare for the entrance examinations and participate in the examinations in March-April 2020
5. Wait for the decision on student admission to be published. They will be published continously, however at the latest 5 June.
6. If you are an admitted student, remember to confirm your study place before 10 July 2020 at 3 pm (+2hrs GMT). If you are a non EU/EEA-citizen remember to submit your student residence permit application as soon as you have confirmed your study place.
7. Studies begin in August/September 2020, exact dates will be published later on.