Novia Research Seminar program spring 2022 is out
Novia Research Seminar is held onsite in Campus Raseborg (room B159) and you can also participate online. The seminar is open to staff, students, and other interested parties.
SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2022
The seminar is held at 3 pm.
- 17th February Charlotte Perrault: Camouflage and space use of the color polymorphic tawny owl under predation risk and mobbing.
- 3d March Ella von Weissenberg: Thermal stress in reproduction and oxidative status of a copepod in a salinity gradient.
- 17th March Felix Klickermann: Legal aspects of water allocation conflicts in times of water scarcity and droughts in the context of water resource management
- 31st March: Fabio Balotari: Spatial conservation prioritization for impact avoidance of wind energy on birds.
- 21st April: Eva Högfors-Rönnholm & Sten Englund: The acid sulfate sols of Ostrobothnia
- 5th May: Saeed Shahbi: Consumer acceptance of fish fed with insect-based feed.
Link for the seminar on Februray 17th
PARTICPATE ONLINE ON WEBEX