Future of Smart Shipping - Join the FIP-S2@Novia Kick-Off Event 15 September
It's time to chart out the future of smart shipping and to celebrate the bold moves made so far!
One of these bold moves is the establishment of a new research platform in Turku by the Novia University of Applied Sciences and the innovation giant Fraunhofer CML. With that in mind, FIP-S2@Novia are organizing a kick-off webinar on the future of smart shipping on 15 September, 2021! Join the webinar to discuss what smart shipping will look like in the years to come, hear speeches by industry insiders, and find out the latest in how the industry is doing!
- 13:00-13.15 Welcome words by FIP Managers Mirva Salokorpi and Hans-Christoph Burmeister
- 13:15-13:45 Keynote: Towards Smart Shipping, Carlos Jahn
- 13:45-13:55 FIP-S2@Novia digitizing Ship Operations
- 13:55-14:15 Industrial Insights: Karno Tenovuo, Awake.AI
- 14:15-14:30 Coffee break
- 14:30-14:40 FIP-S2@Novia digitizing Nautical Education
- 14:40-15:00 Industrial Insights: Technology trends in VR: from gaming to education, Jaakko Wilska, Varjo
- 15:00-15:10 FIP-S2@Novia digitizing Ship-Building
- 15:10-15:30 Industrial Insights: Need for digital twins in shipbuilding, Meyer Turku
- 15:30-15:50 Introduction: What FIP-S2@Novia means for Finnish Maritime innovation capacity, Sinikka Hartonen, Finnish Shipowners Association
- 15:50-16:00 Closing and outlook
Please note that the link to the webinar stream will be sent to participants closer to the event date.
For further information and if you have any questions, please contact:
Mobile: +358 50 447 9547