Interprofessional Health and Welfare
Research, Development, and Innovation (RDI) in social and health care have a special focus on the theme of "Health and Life Conditions of Elderly". We have a long history of experience with projects, especially EU projects, which is the result of well-developed collaboration with the surrounding regions.
A skills centre with opportunities for collaboration and relevant research cooperation in the region, as well as a concrete demonstration environment for healthcare technology is being planned.
- The wellbeing and life conditions of the elderly, including with the large database GERDA (Gerontological Database)
- Safe administration of medicine for the elderly
- Safety and security of the elderly
- Welfare technology
- New methods in care pedagogy
- Interprofessional work for better care in teams
- Indoor air and health